Friday, January 20, 2006

jodoh di tangan tuhan

It has already been 1 year since my sister nora has passed away. And eversince, Amiir (her son) has been with us (my mom). He has the eyes of my sister...

And its only a few days left before he is gonna get a new mum and a new brother..The best part is, the new mum is actually one of my sister's closest friend, Jawahir.
To Faizal and Jawahir, May Allah bless the both of you...
To Jawahir, Ahlan Wa Sahlan to our family.
The wedding news broke and it was a news of happiness for all three families ( faizal's, ours and Jawahir's)..Mohamad is gonna get a father and Amiir, a mother.

Mak said, apart from Jawahir being one of Nora's best friend,her family was also a family friend nearly twenty years back in England. Back in Bangi, these two girls studied together for their PMR, yeah I can still remember picking nora up from her home.After PMR, they led their own ways, until the last time I met Jawahir when she gave birth to Mohamad at Azzahra...a difficult moment for her, especially knowing that her husband has passed away.

Everything is arranged. Allah knoweth best of everything.

1 comment:

naz said...

Alhamdulillah.I am extremely happy to hear this!. Its becoming a 'complete' family for Aamir. Very very happy for you Del. I always believe, God work in miraculous way!