Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tuanku Najihah Public Lecture

Renaissance Hotel, KL

We had a public lecture on the harmonization of syariah and civil law in Malaysia, delivered by the Ketua Hakim Negara. Many judges came. I bet it was the time to at least know whom is whom. Worst, I was among the VIP usherer that day..their pictures with caps on didnt look the same as they appeared that day. Judges have typical styles...most of them are old..and they look so knowledgable.

The best part was, my lecturer was there...you know which one.. I told him I read a lot of his books..and he seemed happy (especially when out of a sudden the Ketua Hakim Negara quoted his name and book in his speech!)

Despite of the hazy KL - reached 400 EP, many turned up for the speech. It was soooo hazy. The haze had even entered the hotel! ( I walked with my colleague and she kept grumbling when we passed by some men who were smoking inside the hotel..what nasty brats!)

PIC_0036
This is Tuanku Najihah. She dresses lovely..like pengantin everyday.Wish to see her wardrobe.

PIC_0039

With Kak Yantie, Hendon and Yeni.

No comments: