Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Bundle of Joy

No wonder they call the arrival of a baby as a bundle of joy. It is!

Alhamdulillah, on the first of Ramadhan our baby arrived. Overdue by 1 week. When the doctor asked me to go back until I feel the pain naturally, I spent the whole day baking biscuits. It was a one day baking marathon. That morning,after sahur there was blood show.

Throughout pregnancy I referred the internet a lot. It is as if I have forgotten everything. 7 years of gap is long. The nurse has even categorised my case as a high risk case because of this gap. The baby has accompanied me in my tummy throughout my last moments of submission, viva, correction and was born just a few days after my supposed convocation date.

I focussed on the pain when contraction came. Believe it or not I tried to describe how it felt each time it came. From mild to medium to waaaaarghhhh!!! Still I could'nt decribe it.


The baby with his brother, sister and cousins.

O yes, and eventually my baby changing bag is in action. I put an insert organizer in the bag to arrange the things.




Ramadhan Baby, June 2014

No comments: